Friday, October 20, 2006

Finished Pricilla's Square

Sorry for this very very late update.. Lots of happen.

This is more than afghan, this is more like blanket!! :)

The squares are from Pricilla's pattern "Carousel"

More detail will write later... At this moment .. enjoy :)


Taken from 2nd floor ... if not I cant take the whole afghan's pictures! :)

Can you count how many squares on this afghan?

Details :


The popped up squares was crocheted with bigger needles howeve I was too lazy to ripped it and started over... ;p
More details :

Hanging down under the sun took only 1 hour to get it dry! :)

I saw a chamellon when I was drying the afghan.. It was on the progress on changing its color. It also ran out very quickly right after I took the picture. So this was the only pictures I had.


I had finished the brown shirt from Spring 2006 Keitodama Let's Knit Series. I had sewn all up and wore it to my cousin's wedding matrimony at the Buddhist Temple. Too bad I had not chance to take any pictures from the occasion.

1 comment:

alltangledup said...

that is beautiful. I dont know how you find the strength to do that many squares! well done!