Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Closing of Project Spectrum - Doily and Squares

Project Spectrum had finished 2 months ago, as for the latest months I had worked on the squares for neutral color, not only black and white but also brown -light, medium and dark brown.


I had crocheted the doily too called Flowering Pineapple Doily, however I am having problem on the round 22. The patterns was free, taken from freepaterns.com. You guys can check that website, they have lots of things, knit, crochet, sewing, plastic-canvas, cross-stitch.



Till I can resolved the mystery on round 22 instruction, this doily will remain in my plastic bag (yah I put it there, to reduce dust and missing thread balls..)

And these are the squares after I finished crocheted for 4 months.... can you count the total squares?


I had finished sewn up or assemblied all together using slip stich and put 8 rows of borders all around, started from the inside to outer border, 2 rows from each color - white, cream, dark brown and black, alternating single crochet and half double for each rows or double crochet for both rows depends on the yarn. I had washed and now already put that on our 3 seaters sofa. Would come back with the final result pictures :)

No comments: