first is needles :
* this one is from puppyyarn (yes, the original puppy yarns store!!)
i had tried the bamboo noodles and it's slided smoothly on mohair yarn. very light too!! :)
From left to right :
1. Panda Crochet Set (4 mm, 4.5 mm, 5 mm and 5.5 mm)
2. Clovers Crochets (7/0 - 8/0 2 sets - 1 for me, 1 for my bro)
3. Oreo Crochets (2 mm)
4. Measurements Sheets from Clover. If you are familiar with the japanese book, they use this when make project using irish crochet or freeform crochet.
5. Tunisian Crochet Needle from Clover (3 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.5 mm, 6 mm and 6.5 mm)
I have some more yarns to show off, but seems have problem with time to do all my knitting and blogging (i want to do both), i took an opporturnity at this office to show this first part first while my boss on meeting .. he.. he..he...