Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mystery Stole KAL 2

I think starting by summer, lace would be the hit!!

You can see everywhere, Interweave Knit Summer 2006, The Amazing Lace, and some others.
I always like lace.. Had knitted 1 lace cardigan from the japanese prince's book.. and since I little bit late knew about The Amazing Lace, when I saw this KAL on lacegroup in yahoo, without further much thinking I joining :p

The pattern will be distribute on July 7, and the KAL organizer is Melanie.
At this moment we already have the pdf file yarn type and pattern to make the swatch.

I am still not determine what yarn I will use for this, since here in Indonesia we have very limited lace-weight yarn. I am thinking to use the cotton thread from DMC Perle Cotton...Umm..

If you want to join, just go to Melanie site or straight away go to Mystery_Stole_2 at yahoo...
We will have fun!!

No comments: